(Photo credit: Canucks4ever83.)
“This core system transformation at Wynward signifies our commitment to continually improve our operations to better serve our brokers and our customers,” comments Darryl Levy, President and CEO, Wynward. “Insurance Systems’ team and technology are well equipped to help us deliver on that commitment.”
Wynward will deploy ISI Enterprise for all core insurance functions including policy administration, claims, accounting, billing and reinsurance, effectively amalgamating all programs and key departments onto a single, integrated platform, according to an ISI statement. With business-user-oriented configuration tools, Wynward will be able to improve speed-to-market on new products and changes to existing products for its customers, the vendor reports.
Among other benefits Wynward will enjoy from the ISI Enterprise core replacement initiative include the following, according to ISI:
- Improved risk management through increased controls throughout the policy lifecycle.
- Automated renewal processes and tools to increase underwriter efficiency.
- Broker management and billing functions for improved broker support and increased customer retention.
- Reduced policyholder turnover through automated functionality.
- Enhanced decision-making capabilities with ISI Enterprise’s Business Intelligence module.
- Automated bordereau upload to reduce manual data entry.
- Optimized disaster recovery processes with an AWS cloud-based deployment.
ISI reports that it will benefit from adding Wynward as a client. “Wynward brings a diverse book of commercial business to the ISI Enterprise solution,” comments Terry Neilson, President and CEO, ISI. “We look forward to working with their experienced team to implement ISI Enterprise in this next phase of their Industry leading profitable growth.”