(Image source: Free-Photos.)
Windward (London/Tel Aviv), a provider of maritime risk analytics, has announced the launch of its new Insurance Suite, which the vendor says is designed to help marine insurers optimize risk selection, improve productivity and, ultimately, deliver better results.
The new solution includes the Evaluate product, which Windward describes as accelerating the underwriting process with decision-ready data, deep insights and visual analytics for any fleet. The vendor reports that Evaluate is available now via any internet-connected device, and includes a month’s trial.
“Technology isn’t a silver bullet,” comments Nick Maddalena, Head of Insurance Business, Windward. “That’s why we’ve spent the last two years listening and learning from marine insurers to understand their pains, and to create data and technology solutions that can help solve them. The result is a suite of risk analytics software that enables us to help clients create value today, and every day.”
The Windward Insurance suite comprises six solutions, which clients can access independently or in combination, and tailor to their needs, as described by the vendor below:
- Evaluate: Accelerate the underwriting process with decision-ready data for any fleet.
- Select: Optimize fleet risk selection with predictive risk insights and benchmarks.
- Enhance: Augment pricing models by combining our risk features with your claims data.
- Investigate: Resolve claims faster with deep analysis of events leading up to a casualty.
- Comply: Verify that insured fleets comply with sanctions, using fleet screening and vessel monitoring.
- Review: Know your portfolio, super-charge your risk management capabilities, and create stronger client relationships.
“This will be the year marine insurers shift from passively understanding that digital transformation is happening, to actively crafting a strategy and striking partnerships to make it a reality,” comments Ami Daniel, Co-Founder and CEO, Windward. “The Windward Insurance Suite—and our new product, Evaluate—will enable every carrier to chart their own course.”