(Entrance to the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas, location of Vertafore’s NetVU16 conference. Photo credit: Daniel Schwen.)
Vertafore (Bothell, Wash.) announced today, at its NetVU16 user group meeting in San Antonio, “sweeping updates” to solutions in three product portfolio areas: the core management of business in the insurance industry, front office solutions for client service, and analytics and reporting to organize and analyze data. The vendor says the solutions are designed to help insurance professionals better manage their businesses, serve their customers, and make more intelligent data-driven decisions.
“At Vertafore, we consider all of our solutions to be in a continual state of development, so we can constantly innovate based on customer feedback,” comments Greg Wright, SVP of agency and carrier solutions, Vertafore. “The pace that we are bringing these solutions to our customers is faster than ever before.”
The vendor asserts that its ability to build faster and with more focus helps future-proof the solutions the company provides, and it empowers customers to thrive in a time of big industry change and disruption.
Vertafore details its improvements by product portfolio
Vertafore announced updates to two flagship products in the core management portfolio that the vendor says enable customer to manage their business, connect agencies to carriers, and stay in compliance.
- WorkSmart, a content management and workflow solution for agencies, will now integrate with Vertafore Agency Platform to create customizable dashboards in My Agency Home. The announcement continues the expansion of Platform and My Agency Home, which was first released in 2015. With the newest update, enterprise sized agencies will now enjoy the many benefits of My Agency Home, including a customizable dashboard that provides a personalized user experience and delivers the information needed at the user’s fingertips.
- ImageRight 6.1 was debuted with enhanced image quality, the ability to save documents as high-res single-page PDFs, and to add annotations. This version also offers a RESTful web API, which integrates with policies, claims, accounting systems, and other Vertafore solutions to maintain efficient and accurate workflows. For ImageRight 6.1, Vertafore engineering teams focused on increasing scalability and performance to enable server redundancy and ensure high-availability and effective load balancing. Vertafore also improved HIPAA and HITECH compliance standards in the newest update.
Vertafore also announced updates to its front office product portfolio designed to give agents and their customers access to real-time account information from any location and meet the evolving customer expectations in the insurance industry:
- Vertafore Client Portal, which provides customer self-service capabilities and secure document share, will be accessible as a stand-alone solution to agents that don’t currently use Vertafore Agency Platform or AMS360. These expanded capabilities allow agents to instantly share documents with customers via a password-protected website customized to match their brand. Document sharing with Vertafore Client Portal is faster than U.S. mail, less expensive than overnight courier, and more secure than email, the vendor asserts. Both agency staff and customers can upload files and access the portal anywhere, at any time, and on any device.
- Vertafore Mobile will add tablet-compatibility and new functionalities to more easily handle customer requests on-the-go. Since Vertafore Mobile launched on iOS and Android in late November 2015, more than 2000 users have downloaded the app. With expanded availability on tablets, agents will have even more ways to access pertinent customer documents and data on the go. Vertafore Mobile gives agents the flexibility to interact and share information with customers in real time, including the ability to create new contacts and accounts or generate proof of insurance cards and certificates.
Analytics & Reporting
Vertafore describes its analytics and reporting products as designed to help provide agencies and carriers information to see new areas of opportunity and optimize to be more efficient and profitable:
- Vertafore Carrier Analytics, a new solution built in partnership with Birst, is now available. Vertafore Carrier Analytics provides the deepest, most real time data insights available, using Birst’s visualization capabilities to unlock the billions of data points from different systems.
- Additionally, Vertafore shared key updates to persona-based dashboards, similar to Executive Dashboard for Sagitta, which will permit users to quickly evaluate growth opportunities, monitor new and lost business, and track key KPIs.
- Vertafore has announced new operational reporting in AMS360 and Vertafore Agency Platform, now known as My Agency Reports. This new reporting platform has a simplified navigation and advanced filtering options which provide added flexibility and more control over data. Agencies can quickly access deeper insights into their overall business and run customized reports such as new and lost business or expiring policy reports, Vertafore says.