(Detail from Fra Burmeister og Wain’s Iron Foundry by Peder Severin Krøyr. National Gallery of Denmark.)
ValueMomentum, a Piscataway, N.J.-based software and services vendor to the insurance industry, has announced a major upgrade to its DealFoundry agent portal solution. Designed to improve agent-ease-of-doing business, DealFoundry V2.5.0 offers what the vendor characterizes as speedier quoting, improved quote submission quality, speed to market, and superior new engagement and collaboration features.
“ValueMomentum is delivering to meet our customers’ changing needs by enhancing our already proven agent portal solution,” comments Jim Carlucci, VP, Insurance, ValueMomentum. “The new version of DealFoundry enables agents to better serve today’s always-connected, digital customer and helps the agent focus more on selling and less on learning, navigating and keying-rekeying.”
The latest version of DealFoundry includes new out-of-the-box commercial lines templates help carriers with quoting for new lines of business and keep existing lines of business refreshed, according to a ValueMomentum statement. It employs new, low cost integrations to prefill quoting screens, thereby reducing keystrokes and improving submission quality, the vendor reports. The new DealFoundry release also reduces the need for agent rekeying of data by providing support for upload of ACORD forms.
Among the functional improvements of the new release of DealFoundry are the following, according to ValueMomentum:
- Web APIs to prefill business details such as addresses and co-ordinates, and providing a map view of business locations
- Intuitive workflow that prefills risk information based on business address
- ACORD application generation to help agents streamline the quoting process to meet customer demands
- Support for uploading ACORD application forms for reduced keystrokes and time savings
- HTML 5.0 technology to provide a superior user experience
- Refreshed out-of-the-box templates for most commercial lines