(Image credit: Adobe Stock.)
Sapiens International Corporation (Holon, Israel) has announced the general availability of Sapiens INTELLIGENCE, a business intelligence and advanced analytics solution specifically designed for insurers. The newly launched solution, based on the advanced technology of SAP’s (Waldorf, Germany) analytics platform, is designed to help insurers glean actionable insights from very large amounts of data as they formulate strategies and best determine which new products to bring to market.
Sapiens INTELLIGENCE, which is integrated with both Sapiens IDIT—the vendor’s P&C core insurance solution—and Sapiens ALIS—Sapiens’ life & annuities core platform—is composed of two modules, as described by the vendor:
Sapiens SmartStore is a centralized data hub that houses and unifies data for all insurance reporting and analytics. It gathers data from Sapiens’ operational repository through a pre-defined ETL and intelligently transforms it into an insurance-domain set of business logical models, specifically designed for complex analytics.
Sapiens InfoMaster, an insurance-specific tool for enhanced decision-making, is the vendor’s set of analytical applications that offers a wide range of advanced data visualization and analysis capabilities through reporting, dashboards, mobile experience and data discovery. Incorporating Sapiens’ best practices and three decades of experience, Sapiens InfoMaster helps insurers achieve greater efficiency and immediately begin reaping the benefits of analytics.
“Sapiens has mined our three decades of experience to create an innovative and fully functional analytics solution that is easily tailored to meet clients’ specific needs,” comments Roni Al-Dor, president and CEO, Sapiens. “Insurers will be able to unlock their silos of information and synchronize disparate data-points, resulting in data-driven decision-making that will provide tangible business benefits.”
The vendor describes benefits of Sapiens INTELLIGENCE as follows:
- Pre-integration between the two modules, offering insurers complete analytics capabilities;
- Consistency and coherency with Sapiens’ solutions upgrade paths, lowering the cost of ongoing maintenance;
- A pre-defined extraction and ETL layer that seamlessly and easily transforms transactional data into an analytical data model, reducing implementation costs;
- Easy-to-use, modern tools that are based on SAP’s innovative analytics platform, providing a top-notch user experience;
- A rich library of pre-defined reports and dashboards; and
- Immediate connectivity to other corporate data warehouses or analytical tools, so insurers can preserve their current tools and applications.