Today at The Future of General Insurance event in London, Sapiens International Corporation announced the availability of the latest version of its Sapiens IDIT Software Suite, which the vendor describes as a comprehensive component-based software solution for the general insurance/P&C market. The new version includes multiple new features, which Sapiens says increases its competitive advantage.
“With Sapiens IDIT, Sapiens continues to offer a solution with great functionality and very strong technology – rewarded in growth in clients and in news deals,” comments Craig Beattie, a U.K.-based analyst with Celent. “Sapiens IDIT is installed across a range of countries, at insurers of all sizes.”
Among the new features of Sapiens IDIT Version 11 are the following, according to a vendor statement:
• Mobile platform support with applications for customers, claim assessors and underwriting inspections and more;
• A range of optimized user interfaces for target devices including tablet GUI;
• Extended multi-brand company and multi-country support;
• Enhanced capabilities for mass endorsement, premium override and workflow escalation;
• Advanced productivity tools including mass premium simulation;
• Skill-based, load-balanced service provider assignment;
• Improved calendar workflow integration;
• Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) support;
• Performance monitoring dashboards of live profiler;
• Cloud computing benchmark and readiness; and
• Full managed services TPA application and hosting in selected countries
Yoel Amir, Sapiens’ managing director, General Insurance & P&C division, claims that the vendor is enjoying “tremendous” market momentum, with several new deals in the pipeline. “With Version 11, we are now even better positioned to expand our market footprint and continue in our leadership position,” he comments.