(Image source: Toyota.)
SafeAuto, a Columbus, Ohio-based nonstandard, minimum limits auto insurance carrier, has selected One, Inc.’s (Folsom, Calif.) InsureOne as its core policy and agency management system. SafeAuto will be using InsureOne’s integrated carrier, agency and payment systems to manage policy issuance, underwriting, rating, billing, data warehouse and BI, CRM. The insurer has previously licensed One, Inc.’s ProcessOne and ContactOne components for payment processing, IVR, and dialer.
Delivering a high level of customer service across multiple distribution channels, building capabilities that enable our business strategy, and creating a more efficient corporate structure are the overarching goals of any project we undertake,” said John Kish, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at SafeAuto. “In this case, we made a decision that will not only enable us to achieve all of these goals, but will allow us to deliver these capabilities faster and at a lower cost.”
One, Inc. reports that among the advantages SafeAuto will enjoy through InsureOne Suite are the ability to:
- Sell and service SafeAuto and Partner products through multiple distribution channels;
- Replace SafeAuto’s legacy core systems and update to a modern SaaS architecture;
- Reduce costs and streamline internal processes via a distributed and managed workflow, allowing their staff to work more efficiently and effectively;
- Increase payment and billing options, including pick your own due date feature; and
- Modernize analytics and pricing with a new data warehouse, business intelligence and reporting system integrated to its processing system upon going live—without having to work with an additional system integrator.
“InsureOne will provide us with incredible value on day one,” comments Ron Davies, President and CEO, SafeAuto. “Our decisions are guided by making it easy for our customers to do business with SafeAuto, and the InsureOne platform will enable us to better serve our customers’ needs.”
Return on Technology Investment
“I’m excited to have the opportunity to work with SafeAuto again,” adds Joe Cannon, VP, Global Sales, One, Inc. “We’ve already successfully worked with their team on the implementation of ProcessOne and ContactOne. The implementation of InsureOne will continue to help them realize the return on their technology investment with One, Inc. in the form of lower total cost of ownership, improved processes, and the ability to offer their customers the highest level of service.”
One, Inc.’s InsureOne suite includes PolicyOne (policy management), ProcessOne (payment processing and reconciliation), PortalOne (web-based credit card payment portal), ContactOne (IVR and customer retention system), ActivityOne (enterprise efficiency), AppOne (agency management and CRM), SalesOne (marketing representatives management and CRM software), LeadsOne (lead management), CampaignOne (campaign management) and DataOne (business intelligence and reporting).