(Image credit: Dollar Photo Club.)
Crawford & Company, the global claims management company, has selected Replicon as its preferred partner for project time tracking and project costing for the company’s global employee base. Replicon’s has helped Crawford & Company to streamline time tracking, ensuring standardization of time capture processes while providing a better customer experience for project managers and team members, according to a vendor statement.
An internal Replicon case study reports that, through the use of its Time Intelligence Platform, Crawford & Company has achieved improved customer satisfaction through streamlined processes and a 97 percent reduction in time taken for financial processing.
“Replicon’s configurable platform provides us with a unified solution to track project time, forecast project costs and resource needs, and account for all project hours in real-time,” comments Brian Lemmings, Director of IT Service Management, Crawford & Company. “This helped us modernize our process and procedures for project resources and financials to meet customer expectations and improve their satisfaction.”
Replicon describes its capabilities as follows:
- Configurable Time Trackingthat captures the exact data the organization requires and at a granular level.
- Audit-ready Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxleyand other regulatory requirements with supporting documentation, traceability of data, and global governance.
- Zero-Touch Timeharvesting reduces employee burden by leveraging Artificial Intelligence to populate timesheets and eliminating the need for manual entries
- Intelligent Validations and Approval Workflowsto minimize errors and ensure on-time submission of timesheets for accurate and faster costing.
- Project Forecasting and Budgetingto plan for future resource needs with full visibility into the project pipeline, resources, and skill requirements.
- Accurate Cost Tracking that offers better visibility, access, and security to mission-critical data.
- Real-time Estimates vs. Actuals Trackingfor comparing hours and costs in real-time using dynamic in-context summary charts and dashboards.
- Improved Billable Hours and Utilizationto help leaders map revenues to billable hours and set utilization targets at the organization, department, and user level.
- Global Governance and Local Administrationfor organizations to capture and use time across global locations while meeting local needs like templates, language, currency, labor rules and more.
- Powerful Analyticsto visualize business metrics, and configurable reports to provide a consolidated view for managing budgets, costs, and resources.
- Powerful Plug-and-Play Integrationswith the leading systems across CRM, ERP, accounting and more with options for building custom integrations for legacy systems.
“Global businesses are recognizing the need to view time as a strategic enterprise asset,” comments Raj Narayanaswamy, co-CEO, Replicon. “Replicon provides Crawford & Company with a global, scalable, configurable, and employee-friendly time tracking platform that supports any unique local requirements and use-cases.”