(Quadient iX-3 mailing system. Image source: Quadient.)
Quadient (Milford, Conn.), a provider of customer communications management (CCM) solutions, has announced the launch of the iX-Series Mailing Systems and S.M.A.R.T. MailCenter software in the U.S. Designed and built to meet the needs of small, medium and large businesses across a variety of industry verticals, the iX-Series and S.M.A.R.T. (Shipping, Mailing, Accounting, Reporting and Tracking) MailCenter meet the latest USPS Intelligent Mail Indicia (IMI) and Dimensional Weighing (DIM) requirements, according to a vendor statement. Quadient characterizes the new mailing solutions as part of its commitment to support businesses and maintain market leadership by offering additional features and continuous technology updates in line with postal compliance across the globe.
“We are excited to introduce to the U.S. market Quadient’s most technologically advanced mailing systems that are fully compliant with the latest requirements of the U.S. Postal Service,” comments Jeff Crouse, chief solution officer, Mail-Related Solutions, Quadient. “The iX-Series and S.M.A.R.T. make it possible for mail centers to modernize their operations, control and track postage expenses and fundamentally fuel stronger business communications with internal and external customers.”
Quadient calls the iX-Series solutions its most technologically advanced mailing systems to date. They are available in three models, the iX-3, iX-5 and iX-7. S.M.A.R.T. MailCenter software is available on all iX-Series models. S.M.A.R.T. provides consolidated and organized mailcenter management that streamlines workflows and reduces the equipment footprint from a single dashboard. S.M.A.R.T includes the following, by the vendor’s description:
- A powerful shipping application that allows organizations to process parcels using USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL.
- IMpb compliance, commercial base pricing discounts, address corrections and free insurance on Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express.
- Postage expense reporting that tracks spending down to one-tenth of a cent, supporting budgets, handling charges and surcharges, as well as an unlimited number of accounts or departments.
- Chargeback accounting for the billing of vendors, customers or departments for mailing and shipping costs, recouping postage dollars that otherwise may slip through the cracks.
- An intuitive mailing experience that takes features from a traditional mailing system control panel and applies them to an all-in-one interactive PC.
- Standard and customized reporting, with real-time item tracking, ensuring complete delivery details of every parcel.
“When we outlined our Back to Growth strategy, we made a commitment to continue development initiatives in our Mail-Related Solutions to extend our leadership in the industry,” comments Geoffrey Godet, CEO, Quadient. “This solution is a result of hard work and commitments we made in 2019, supporting businesses with more advanced technology, always in line with postal compliance, and helping them better connect with their customers.”