(Image source: Percipience Data Magnifier web page.)
Percipience (New Orleans), an InsurTech data and analytics software provider, has announced the immediate availability of its data and analytics platform, Data Magnifier, via the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Percipience describes Data Magnifier as helping insurance organizations leverage existing technology and systems instead of engaging in an expensive rip-and-replace initiative to deliver relevant data insights to underwriters, actuaries, CXO, and operations leaders. The vendor calls the platform an industry go-to for enabling global insurance companies, managing general agencies (MGAs), and risk retention groups (RRGs) to more fully organize, access, utilize, and monetize existing and new or third-party data.
“Making Data Magnifier available to the Microsoft network of partners through the Azure Marketplace is a game-changer in terms of the number of companies in the insurance space we will be able to reach and transform through rapid deployments, comprehensive data insights, and actionable data governance models,” comments Bruce F. Broussard Jr., managing director, Percipience. “This extension of our integration with Microsoft allows us to help more insurance organizations by making it easier to access and implement our innovative technology.”
The key features and benefits of Data Magnifier include the following, as described by the vendor:
- Out-of-the-Box Functionality:Customers can quickly build a modern data architecture using Data Magnifier’s pre-built reports, dashboards, analytic accelerators, and support for data warehousing, data lakes, artificial intelligence (AI), and many other cutting-edge technologies.
- Self-Service Enablement and Documentation:Data Magnifier customers get extensive documentation built into the product. By exposing data models, data dictionaries, and providing transparency into complete data mapping and lineage Data Magnifier enables insurance organizations to directly manage data.
- Integration Ease from Any Source:Built upon industry standards to integrate with any insurance data source, Data Magnifier is platform-agnostic and functions independent of all vendor policy, billing, claims, reinsurance, accounting, MDM, CRM, and other software packages.
- Administration Console for Control:Data Magnifier’s Admin Console allows subscribers to control all aspects of the operation, from configuring users and permissions to controlling data integrations.
- Advanced Analytics & AI Support:Data Magnifier establishes an enterprise data platform to make reconciled data readily available for use by a wide array of uses from customer service and agent portals to advanced analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) applications, including machine learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP) solutions.
- Microsoft Open AI Integration:Data Magnifier’s IDA (Insurance Data Assistant) is a direct integration that allows subscribers to get answers to natural language questions, such as those related to policy, claims, and more, without having to search for a report or write a SQL query.
Through a curated digital catalogue of applications, services, and resources running on Azure and offered by independent software companies and Microsoft vendors partners, the Microsoft Azure Marketplace is designed to connect existing Azure customers with ready-to-deploy solutions.
“Microsoft Azure Marketplace lets customers worldwide discover, try, and deploy software solutions that are certified and optimized to run on Azure,” comments Jake Zborowski, general manager, Microsoft Azure Platform, Microsoft Corp. “Azure Marketplace helps solutions, like Percipience, reach more customers and markets.”
With Data Magnifier’s new listing on the Azure Marketplace, insurance organizations can now more easily access data insights and optimize existing and emerging business opportunities, a Percipience statement says.