(Image credit: Shutterstock.)
Majesco (Morristown, N.J.), a global provider of cloud insurance platform software, has announced a new product portal that the vendor says provides customers fast and easy access to robust product information and insight to product roadmaps and future of insurance technologies that will expand and accelerate customer’s planning and use of Majesco solutions today and for the future.
“We’re thrilled to provide our customers with a robust resource that allows them to stay on top of Majesco’s latest product advancements, product roadmaps and assessment of future of insurance technologies,” comments Manish Shah, President & Chief Product Officer at Majesco. “We’re constantly pushing boundaries and creating products that redefine the next generation of solutions that enable insurers to digitally transform to a new era of insurance. The new product portal enables our customers to keep a pulse on the latest innovative technology and enhancements we’re working on to create the future of insurance.”
Within the product portal customers will have access to the latest information including the following, by the vendor’s description:
- Product Roadmap– Visibility into the release schedule of new product features and capabilities
- Idea Portal– Platform that allows customers and partners to submit ideas for product enhancements and to view and vote on enhancement ideas submitted by other customers
- Majesco Technology Office – Future of Insurance Technologies – Thought-provoking articles and videos on technology and architecture from Majesco’s Technology Office
- Release Notes– Information regarding enhancements and defect fixes included in each Majesco product release
- User Guides– Step-by-step instructions on how to use Majesco’s products
- Installation Guides – Step-by-step instructions for how to install and configure Majesco’s products
- API Documentation– Full documentation of Majesco’s APIs including an overview of the API, authentication, response samples, and error handling
- Product Certifications – Outline of the certified technology stack on which Majesco products should be deployed including recommended deployment topology
- Performance Benchmark Reports– The latest performance benchmark reports for various Majesco base products
- Security Assessment Reports– The latest Security Vulnerability Assessment and
- Penetration Test Results for Majesco products
- Infrastructure Sizing Guidelines– Usage-based recommendations for infrastructure settings (CPU, Memory) by product.