(Image credit: Billy Huynh/Unsplash.)
Majesco (Morristown, N.J.), a global provider of cloud insurance platform software for the insurance industry, has announced the general availability of its Spring ’23 Release. The update includes new capabilities across all Majesco offerings, including the Intelligent Core Suite for P&C and L&AH. The suite provides carriers with data and insight-driven solutions, empowering them to optimize business processes and make informed decisions, according to a statement from the vendor. The Intelligent Core Suite embeds advanced analytic capabilities across policy, billing, and claims, accelerating business optimization and growth, the Majesco statement says.
Majesco Intelligent Core Suites provide deeply pre-integrated data and analytics capabilities with the proven Majesco Core platforms for P&C and L&AH, according to the vendor, and include the following:
- A cloud-native analytics datastore equipped with industry-standard connectors providing access to all core system data.
- Pre-configured business intelligence reports and user-friendly features for creating, sharing, and scheduling reports effortlessly.
- Seamless integration of data and insights into core products’ dashboards for enhanced data analysis and visualization.
- Pre-integrated proprietary AI/ML-driven models for optimizing business workflows.
- GPT-driven insights, content generation, refinement, and productivity features that are deeply integrated within core business processes for enhanced efficiency.
“As the spring season unfolds, we are excited by the prospect of change, progress, and expansion,” comments Manish Shah, President & Chief Product Officer, Majesco. “At Majesco, we remain committed to constant innovation and harnessing cutting-edge technologies that enable our clients to thrive in an ever-evolving market. With the launch of our Spring ’23 Release, we are once again embracing this season of renewal.”
“Our latest release empowers our customers to unleash the full potential of our core solutions, leveraging our advanced data analytics and digital capabilities to generate real-time actionable insights that drive business operations and fuel business transformation and innovation, paving the way for a better future of insurance,” Manish continues.
Majesco says that the Spring ’23 release offers an extensive array of improvements across all products, cloud services, domain functions, user experience, configurability, and more. The vendor reports that it introduces over 30 major new capabilities, including the following five significant features:
- Intelligent Core Suites for P&C and L&AH: Policy, Billing & Claims are now equipped with embedded data & analytics capabilities that boost productivity and enhance decision-making. The suite’s business intelligence empowers our customers to improve operating efficiencies and thrive in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Dental Admin & Onboarding Platform: Unified and integrated solution for individual and group dental administration. It includes comprehensive features for dentist onboarding, credentialing, and ongoing servicing, all in one convenient platform.
- Workers Compensation Claims: Fully featured workflows, integration, and other differentiated Claims capabilities for Workers Compensation, enabling multi-line carriers to accelerate speed to market. Majesco P&C Claims solution now supports personal, commercial, specialty, and workers compensation claims, providing comprehensive claims platform to our customers.
- Digital 360 Portals for P&C and L&AH: Next-generation, robust, and visually appealing digital portals that cater to agents, underwriters, employees, and claims adjusters. These portals seamlessly integrate with our Majesco Intelligent Core Suite, accelerating digital transformation for our customers.
- New ClaimVantage Connect: The all-new ClaimVantage Connect introduces new personas for HR professionals and brokers, along with enhanced capabilities for absence certification, notes, reports, and search features.