(The north facade of the Hôtel des Invalides, Paris, at twilight. Photo credit: DXR.)
L’Olivier Assurances, a Paris-based auto insurer (a subsidiary of London-based Admiral Group) has selected Guidewire InsuranceSuite as its new platform for underwriting, policy administration, claims management, billing, rating, and client data management. L’Olivier Assurances will direct the implementation project, with support from Guidewire PartnerConnect alliance member Capgemini.
L’Olivier Assurances sought a core system platform to support growth that could also provide a foundation for superior customer service, according to a vendor statement. The carrier will deploy Guidewire PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, and ClaimCenter concurrently.
One of the key reasons for selecting Guidewire InsuranceSuite was the rich features and completeness of the Suite’s component systems, according to Toussaint Mathieu, IT director, L’Olivier Assurances. “The strength of each system coupled with the benefits of having our core systems on one cohesive platform – including productivity and efficiency gains – was confirmation that InsuranceSuite was the ideal choice to help us meet our needs,” he comments. “We are looking forward to leveraging Guidewire’s built-in best practices in business processes to help us streamline and standardize our core system operations” added Mathieu.
Benefits L’Olivier Assurance expects from the InsuranceSuite implementation include the ability to:
- Deliver better customer service due to the ability to handle requests and closing claims files more quickly;
- Increase flexibility for new billing and payment plans;
- Enhance operational efficiency by standardizing policy administration, billing management and claims handling processes on a common platform; and
- Gain real-time visibility into core operations and information to make better business decisions.
- L’Olivier Assurances is first French client to select the entire InsuranceSuite offering.