(Image source: Innoveo.)
Innoveo, a Zurich-based software provider, has launched eBro, which it describes as a web-based, scalable, fully-configurable end-to-end turnkey solution that will digitize an agency in less than one week. Built with Innoveo’s no-code Skye technology eBro is designed to provide complete functionality and digitization for mid-tier brokers and broker aggregators.
Innoveo eBro connects B2B/B2C customers with the broker and insurer in real time, offering the following capabilities, by the vendor’s description:
- Delivering an end-to-end solution and a seamless digital experience in real time for Customer+Broker+Insurer through the entire policy lifecycle, including policy proposals, ready-quotes, bind and buy, claims, billing and payments, and ongoing customer service.
- Advanced Analytics/AI configures robust data to drive strategic decisions for business growth, operational effectiveness, and profitability
- Workflow automation processes power operational efficiencies, improved business performance and business growth, leading to increased revenue and profitability
- Easy connectivity with legacy technology, third party platforms and agency management systems via APIs
Innoveo eBro was designed to provide the ease and affordability of an out-of-the box solution combined with the ability to completely customize and configure eBro to their agency’s product lines and carriers, including their branding, according to Innoveo. The vendor says that new product lines and insurance carriers can be swapped out and/or added within 48 hours. Currently, eBro built-in product lines include the following:
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- Directors & Officers (D&O),
- Mid-Tier P&C
- Specialty Insurance
“The insurance broker market is at a critical crossroads,” comments Amir Ghaffar, President and CEO, Innoveo. “Many agencies are hampered by multiple platforms, manual processes, and the need for in-person meetings during a time that requires the ability to interact with customers remotely and operate 100 percent digitally. With the launch of eBro, we are providing agencies the capacity to navigate a challenging market with rapid digitization (less than one week), omnichannel CX for enhanced customer experience, seamless and real-time interaction between customer-broker-carrier, resulting in a competitive advantage and increased revenues.”
“Today’s insurance consumers are demanding instant gratification,” Ghaffar continues. “Sixty percent of small businesses will be owned by millennials within the next five years. We believe Innoveo eBro offers the most comprehensive concierge platform to empower brokers in serving customers and insurers. The combination of easy configurability and complete process digitization is our unique differentiator in the burgeoning InsurTech space.”