(Image credit: Dollar Photo Club.)
GMC Software Technology (Boston) has announced the general availability of GMC Inspire R10, the latest version of the vendor’s enterprise communication platform. GMC Inspire R10 has more than 500 new features, innovations and improvements and offers a single platform environment designed for all communication channels, according to the vendor.
“With the formal release and general availability of GMC Inspire R10 in July 2015, GMC Software Technology will take a major step forward in advancing usability and functionality for business users involved in the complex world of designing and managing omnichannel communications,” comments IDC analyst Terry Frazier, writing in the April 2015 issue of IDC Insight. “GMC has put extensive effort into revamping the user interface (UI) for a fully responsive design and proofing experience.”
GMC Inspire R10 solution was engineered from the ground up to support the evolving communication needs of our customers, according to Tamir Sigal, CMO, GMC Software. “Customers are increasingly looking to leverage subject matter experts within their organizations in the creation of customer materials, and quickly deliver those communications through a wider array of channels,” he says. “Inspire R10 is designed to support this shift, by enabling secure online collaboration and multichannel proofing without the need to learn complex technology.”
Inspire R10 helps customers reduce errors, provide improved quality and significantly speed the compliance process with the ability to generate a single design proof for print, email, mobile and web, the vendor asserts. The solution offers a single point of control for remote authoring, enabling customers to engage more internal resources in the content creation process without increasing risk, according to GMC.
The vendor describes the following new capabilities within GMC Inspire R10:
One design accommodates multiple channels
- Create responsive design output for print, web, mobile devices and tablets
- Streamline application updates by updating multiple external workflows at the same time.
- Enable multi-recipient business documents that combine copies with unique content.
- Improve data presentation with enhanced charting options.
Business expert involvement
- Manage and separate interactive environments easily with multi-tenancy.
- Enable business content owners to create, edit, preview and deploy changes via a web browser to save up to 70 percent of change management time.
Leverage print communications with digital
- Upgrade existing print-based designs to deliver via electronic channels, even in the absence of SMS or email delivery capabilities.
- Add email and SMS delivery to your document production by integrating GMC Inspire Messenger.