(Image source: Georgia Farm Bureau Mutual homepage.)
Georgia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company (GFBMIC; Macon, Ga.), the largest domestic property/casualty insurer in Georgia, with over $490 million in direct written premium, has gone into production with the Sapiens International Corporation’s (Holon, Israel) Claims solution for North America for their homeowners, personal and commercial auto lines of business. The Georgia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company is a subsidiary of The Georgia Farm Bureau Federation, Georgia’s largest voluntary agricultural organization, with almost 300,000 member families.
GFBMIC originally partnered with StoneRiver (now a fully-owned Sapiens’ subsidiary) and last year signed a multi-year agreement for continuous implementation and support of what is now called the Sapiens P&C Insurance Platform for all its lines of business.
“We are thrilled to go live with the Sapiens Claims solution,” comments Geri Powell, Executive Director of Business and Strategic Development, GFBMIC. “Sapiens offers diverse market knowledge and big-picture vision that is needed in today’s competitive environment. Carriers must anticipate customer needs and then quickly satisfy them, particularly regarding claims. With Sapiens Claims, we now possess that competitive edge.”
Sapiens describes the following benefits as enjoyed by to GFBMIC as a result of the Sapiens Claims solution implementation:
- Ease-of-doing business: Sapiens Claims offers GFBMIC a more customizable application that can develop new products and services quickly to drive market penetration and retention
- Increased productivity: with the consolidation of eight GFBMIC systems into one modern solution, adjusters now have access to streamlined processes and an easy-to-use, intuitive and modern user interface
- Speed-to-market: the solution’s configurability means that new products and services can be launched quickly by GFBMIC teams to meet ever-changing business needs
- Lower operational costs: by consolidating to one integrated solution, GFBMIC will drastically reduce maintenance and training costs, as well as ease the day-to-day operation of the claims department
- Integration advantages: GFBMIC can now connect with standalone, innovative solutions, such as machine learning applications, quickly and efficiently
“Sapiens has been a true partner for our success from day one,” adds GFBMIC’s Powell. “We have a common goal of updating all of our current P&C solutions to enable GFBMIC to be both innovative and strategic with our business goals. As a growing company, we must constantly look at areas to reduce operational costs and improve our competitiveness. With this accomplishment, we are one step closer to realizing this vision.”
“We are excited the Georgia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company has successfully gone to production with the Sapiens Claims solution for North America,” comments John Pettit, Head of the North American P&C Insurance Platform business unit, Sapiens. “This success is just the beginning for our partnership. We applaud the GFBMIC team for their dedication to this project, which has established a significant foundation for their future. We look forward to our continued partnership as we continue to jointly implement the other components of the Sapiens P&C Insurance Platform.”
“This strategic partnership with GFBMIC is constantly developing and I am proud of the joint teams’ achievements,” says Roni Al-Dor, President and CEO, Sapiens. “GFBMIC previously went live in October, with three umbrella lines of business: personal, commercial and farm. Only one month later, this major go-live for claims was completed. Executing back-to-back go-lives requires great teams and close collaboration.”