At the annual IASA education conference and business show in Indianapolis, Exigen Insurance Solutions (EIS) announced the addition of EIS Mobility, a set of mobile capabilities, across the company’s Exigen Suite, including PolicyCore, ClaimCore, BillingCore and CustomerCore. The mobile functionality includes two new apps to foster greater efficiency for insurer staff and end-customers: the Mobile Field Adjuster App and the Mobile Self-Service App.
The addition of mobile services to the Exigen Suite will enable the vendor’s customers to offer superior services, enhance customer satisfaction, reduce customers service and claims costs, streamline core processes and establish a direct communication channel with customers, asserts Siamak Sartipi, product executive, EIS. “During development of our mobility solutions we established a future-proof platform which is ready for next-gen consumer technologies that could even include wearables,” he comments.
Referring to the new mobile platform as scalable and Secure, Exigen says its core suite now provides greater access for field personnel and end users to basic insurance processes, and introduces a new level of transparency into the insurance process for all stakeholders.
The vendor further describes the new mobile apps as fully-configurable by insurers, allowing complete white-labeling. The vendor says that future planned releases will further build on its new mobile platform to offer what it calls a true omni-channel insurance experience across the value chain and advanced features leveraging location based services and push notifications.
Exigen reports that its new Mobile Field Adjuster App enhances productivity and automates claim processes by enabling the field adjusters to:
- Manage daily tasks (times, locations, parties, etc.);
- Receive assigned tasks or picking from task queues;
- Attach photos, videos, voice notes and other documents to a task; and
- Send automated reports back to the claim office.
Exigen says its new Mobile Self-Service App empowers policyholders to manage insurance activities specific to home and auto lines of business when, where and how they choose through:
- Context-based design for exceptional prioritization and user experience;
- First notice of loss (FNOL) capabilities;
- Personalized core administration, including My Claims, My Policies, and My Billing;
- Insurance ID display and share; and
- Identification of nearby agencies.