(Image source: Ellie Mae website.)
Ellie Mae (Pleasanton, Calif.), a cloud-based platform provider for the insurance and mortgage finance industries, has released what it characterizes as a completely redesigned version of Velocify LeadManager SMS texting functionality designed to provide a seamless and simple way to send automated and individual texts to mobile phones from within the solution. Ellie Mae acquired Velocify in Oct. 2017.
Velocify LeadManager SMS texting combines integrated individual and bulk messaging with the administrative controls needed to engage prospects and customers on their mobile phones quickly, easily, and in a legally compliant way, according to a vendor statement.
“With the enriched texting functionality in Velocify LeadManager, sales organizations can boost engagement, drive quicker decisions, and improve conversions by intelligently and respectfully weaving text messaging into the sales process,” comments Nick Hedges, Senior VP, Consumer Engagement Strategy, Ellie Mae. “No other technology delivers such powerful mobile communications integrated into a centralized lead management solution.”
Improving Multi-Channel (Phone, Text, Email) Prospect Experience
Ellie Mae characterizes Velocify LeadManager as helping to ensure the texts sales professionals send are highly relevant and reach the right person, at the right time, and in the right way. The vendor claims that Velocify LeadManager SMS texting is the only solution that integrates bulk and individual texting into unified, multi-channel sales engagement. Among the key new features, as described by Ellie Mae, are the following:
Automated SMS Texting
- Bulk Texts: Administrators can send bulk short code messages, as promotional campaigns to interested prospects or to reengage leads.
- Triggered Texts: Administrators can set up automated texts triggered from specific actions or statuses (e.g., rate changes or deadlines) to send notifications of timely news to interested prospects and customers.
- Administrative Controls: Utilizing easy-to-use templates and wizards, administrators can allow their users to engage freely with prospects, while at the same time setting limits within the system to promote positive engagement and ensure company standards and industry guidelines are followed.
SMS Texting Messenger Window
- Two-Way Text Messaging: Sales reps can text prospects’ mobile numbers directly from the LeadManager text messenger window, and instantly receive responses in the same messenger window.
- Conversation History: Sales reps can easily access their lead conversations from the messenger window as well, which is always available from their main Priority View screen.
- Automated Prioritization: Texting is integrated with the action and lead status workflow in LeadManager to ensure leads remain up to date and prioritized with other communication types (email and phone) as they move through the funnel.
Automated Mobile Number Lookup
- Automatically checks and validates that numbers within LeadManager lead records are active mobile numbers prior to sending a text. This feature significantly reduces the amount of undelivered text messages and can help prevent the sender from inadvertently sending spam.
“With over 200 million smartphone users in the U.S. alone, reaching prospects on their mobile phones has become imperative to the sales organization’s success,” says the Ellie May statement. “And though acceptance and preference for receiving business-related texts is growing, prospects want it done at the right time and in the right way. Velocify LeadManager SMS texting unlocks a better prospect experience by integrating and synchronizing text with other communication channels, while giving organizations a better way to ensure compliance and standards are followed.”
BCS Financial Corporation Adopts VUE Software to Automate Distribution Management