(LAX control tower. Confie operates out of Southern California.)
Confie (Hackensack, NJ.), a national personal and small commercial insurance distribution company, has implemented a suite of One, Inc.’s (Folsom, Calif.) solutions to streamline workflow for its growing portfolio of brokerages, manage payments and reconciliation, and improve service to its insureds. Confie’s regional brokerages generate approximately $500 million in revenue over 680 retail locations across the United States.
Confie will implement AppOne as its core agency management platform on a national basis, LeadsOne as its lead management solution, CampaignOne as a component of its campaign management system, eSign to serve as its remote e-signature solution, and ProcessOne to manage payment processing and daily cash reconciliation.
“To keep pace with our volume of acquisitions, we needed an agency management solution that would enable us to onboard new acquisitions quickly while at the same time manage the complete end-to-end lifecycle of our customers,” comments Valeria Rico, CEO, Confie. “AppOne and One, Inc.’s related products will allow us to understand the complete lifetime value of our customer including our ROI on advertising, a feat which is a first in the agency space.”
One, Inc. reports that its software will allow Confie to:
- Integrate acquisitions in days without software development;
- Utilize one centralized platform that allows its agencies to operate independently and under current branding;
- Create a scalable platform for Confie’s over 3,000 employees and millions of customers nationwide;
- Provide visibility into the ROI for campaigns and create a skill-based/real time lead distribution platform for the company’s large network of producers;
- Transform Confie’s customer view with complete information for both customer balances and billing;
- Enable industry leading cash management through the company’s vast retail network of locations;
- Provide a robust commission and pay plan management solution;
- Better manage balances owed by customers via integration with their collections system;
- Improve its billing and payment processes through real time payment posting, automated payment processing and routing;
- Expand its centralized underwriting process to include all acquisitions immediately;
- Reduce it total cost of ownership; and
- Reduce the complexity and cost of PCI compliance, eliminating data security concerns.
“The thing that really stands out with the AppOne platform is its real time configurability and flexibility,” comments Erik Hairapetian, SVP, Confie. “Speed to market and efficient integration of our acquisitions are of critical importance to us. AppOne enables us to integrate in a matter of days without any development effort, which is quite impressive.”
Scalability and Implementation Speed
“We are extremely pleased to welcome Confie as a One, Inc. customer,” comments Christopher W. Ewing, President & CEO, One, Inc. “The capabilities of our integrated software will allow them to streamline workflow for their staff, provide a better user experience for their insureds, and offer the scalability and implementation speed they need as they continue to grow their company. We’re looking forward to working with their team.”
Confie does business in California, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Washington, Oregon, New York, New Jersey, Nevada Illinois, Alabama, Kansas , Wisconsin, South Carolina, Missouri, Louisiana, and Indiana, and plans to expand into other states, including Georgia, Virginia and North Carolina. Confie is a portfolio company of ABRY partners, with operations based in California and holding company headquarters in Hackensack, N.J.