(Image credit: Dollar Photo Club.)
BOLT Solutions (New York), provider of an online sales and client support platform to the P&C industry has announced the Bolt Google Connect program for insurers interested in participating in Google Compare. The program is designed to enable insurers to quickly and easily participate in Google Compare with minimal cost, no risk and no long-term commitment, according to a Bolt statement released at the IASA Annual Education Conference and Business Show in Las Vegas.
(Bolt at IASA: To find out more or to get started with Bolt Google Connect visit Bolt at IASA Booth #1101, call (212) 608-4646, or visit boltinc.com. Bolt Executive Vice President, Tom Hammond, will also join a panel at the IASA conference to share insights on “Going Direct – Getting the Technology, People and Process Right.)
“Google Compare is a great example of how the insurance industry continues to transform distribution to address changing consumer behavior,” comments Tim Attia, executive VP, sales and marketing, Bolt. “Working with Google and our carrier partners, we believe we have designed the optimum opportunity with our Bolt Google Connect for carriers to participate in Google Compare while controlling flow and appetite. By providing an on-ramp that minimizes some of the risk, cost and time associated with joining Google Compare, we can help our interested carrier partners gain access to and evaluate this critical new development in insurance distribution.”
The vendor asserts that Bolt Google Connect Program makes Google Compare simple and highly valuable for insurers by:
- Giving insurers a way to level the online marketing playing field and leverage the “Google” brand;
- Handling all integration, requiring minimal or no insurer IT involvement;
- Enabling insurers to retain a technical firewall to preserve confidentiality and customer ownership;
- Requiring no contract with Google;
- Providing insurers the ability to control coverage appetite and flow through Google Compare; and
- Capturing all data and providing access for business analysis.
Features of the Bolt Google Connect Program include:
- Connection to Google Compare via the Bolt Platform;
- Managed web services interface;
- Bridge to the insurer’s system for auto bind and issue (if desired); and
- Published number for call center.