(Front Street, Hamilton, Bermuda, location of Arch Capital Group headquarters. Photo credit: Mfdii)
Arch Capital Group Ltd. (Hamilton, Bermuda), a public limited liability company that writes specialty insurance and reinsurance through operations in Bermuda, Canada, Europe, Australia, South Africa, and the United States, has selected Clearwater Analytics (Boise, Idaho) as its investment accounting, reporting, and analytics solution.
“We made the decision to use Clearwater because their highly automated platform and process provides daily reconciled data, resulting in improved reporting and analysis capabilities for accounting, performance, and other metrics,” comments Debra O’Connor, executive VP and CFO,Arch Capital Services Inc.
Arch is a global provider of a wide range of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance, as well as mortgage insurance and reinsurance, on a worldwide basis. Clearwater reports that it will enable Arch to automate and integrate investment accounting, compliance monitoring, risk awareness, performance analysis, and multinational regulatory reporting across its global offices.
Benefits of Clearwater’s system include the following, according to the vendor’s description:
- An automated investment accounting and reporting solution
- Integrated portfolio performance and risk analytics
- Timely investment policy compliance monitoring
- A user-friendly, web-based solution
- Customized, automated, and specialized reporting capabilities
- A world-class client services team providing proactive industry expertise
- Seamless and scalable regulatory report integration for their global offices
- Consistent investment data across multiple custodians and asset managers
“We are excited to partner with insurers like Arch to help them modernize and streamline their investment accounting and reporting processes,” comments Mike Boren, COO, Clearwater.