(Convention center in Irving, Texas, home of Aggressive Insurance. Source: City of Irving.)
Aggressive Insurance (Irving, Texas), a subsidiary of Celestite Holdings, a U.S. property/casualty holding company has deployed One, Inc.’s (Folsom, Calif.) ProcessOne solution to manage payment processing and daily cash reconciliation, ContactOne to increase policy retention via automated calling and messaging, and PortalOne to provide omni-channel payment and policy access.
“We wanted to offer our insureds a modern customer experience by simplifying the payment process with an improved user interface and enhanced communication options,” comments Lauren Moore, COO, Aggressive Insurance. “The combination of One, Inc.’s solutions and our insurance products is a winning one and has helped us to exceed the expectations of our agents and insureds.”
One, Inc. reports that the combined capabilities ProcessOne, ContactOne and PortalOne has enabled Aggressive Insurance to:
- Increase customer retention through automated reminders of policy cancellation and expiration notification via voice, text, or email, along with simplifying the payment and reinstatement process;
- Offer recurring credit card payments to their insureds in a data secure environment;
- Provide a modern customer payment experience via an intuitive user interface, real-time payment posting, and the ability to access their insurance information through any channel or device
- Streamline workflow for their staff through automated payment processing and routing; and
- Greatly reduce the scope of PCI compliance.
“We’re very happy to see Aggressive live and in production on our payment suite,” comments Christopher W. Ewing, President & CEO, One, Inc. “Our focus at One, Inc. is on the success of every customer and how we can deliver ROI from day one.”