Insurers have struggled to communicate coverage in plain language to policyholders for reasons of both regulatory compliance and systems limitations. With Smart digital documents, insurers are now able to describe coverage in their communications in a way that his highly personalized to the policyholder and expressed in layman’s terms. Through the capacity of Smart documents to abstract and decompose relevant fields, insurers can reorganize information to communicate clearly and directly, accomplishing the next stage in reorientation from the policy to the customer—all while fulfilling regulatory compliance requirements.
In this live, interactive panel discussion, moderated by Anthony O’Donnell, Executive Editor, Insurance Innovation Reporter, listeners will learn about the potential to revolutionize policy document and insurance customer communications through Smart digital documents powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Among the topics our panelists—Mark Breading, Partner, SMA; William Pitt, Chief Marketing Officer, Beazley; and David Squibb, Chief Sales Officer, Xpertdoc—will discuss are the following:
- How modern policy documents can positively influence customer experience.
- Moving paper-based communications into the digital, interactive realm.
- Integrating real-time technologies into the policy document and other insurance customer communications.
- How to produce interactive documents that support a more, dynamic intuitive user experience.
- The role of AI in the future of insurer/policyholder communications.